Mdshakil 發表於 2023-12-18 13:29:17

How your writing evolves

How your writing evolves Writing is an art that must evolve. It must undergo its own transformation, which should also result in its improvement. As any art cannot remain unchanged, over time it is inevitable - but not always, perhaps - that it will be different from that of a few years before. The same effect can be seen in drawing: no designer draws like he did when he was at the beginning of his career. Style changes, moves towards other goals and is influenced by new influences and trends and even personal inspirations. Positive influences in writing The authors we read influence us. Or at least those we appreciate influence us. They are an inevitable process and consequence.

By reading we put a series of information into our heads, some of which find a sort of "agreement" with our tastes. And they stay. They mature and eventually germinate, producing ideas and causing changes in our writing style. The influence therefore becomes part of our maturity and should not be understood as plagiarism. Trends in writing Can writing undergo fashions? Perhaps. After all, a vampire epidemic recently Phone Number Data broke out. Following the success of this or that novel, the imagination - read: the lust for money of writers and publishers - explodes in pages and pages of stories which, in the end, are just a poor attempt to imitate the success of others. Pure writing should have no tendencies. It shouldn't follow trends. But it is also true that if a genre is well seen, well read, by readers, the writer feels able to make his own contribution. Refutable phenomenon, this.

http://agentemaillist.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Phone-Number-Data-300x195.png

Personal goals in writing Where does our writing lead? What level do we want to reach? What do we aspire to? When writing we do not set ourselves objectives, or perhaps these objectives are too hidden in the unconscious to be obvious and recognisable. By writing, however, and seeing our writing evolve, we can realize this process of evolution, the changes it is undergoing. So the objectives are there, even if they are not visible or perceptible. How to evolve your writing Reading. And writing too. Because writing, after reading, is the best exercise for evolving. Read authors who excite us. But read the others too, also because there won't be many authors who drive us crazy. I appreciate about ten of them, in the sense that I read everything they publish from those writers. But I read others too, of course, and even the ones I didn't appreciate left something behind. They too contributed to the evolution of my writing.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: How your writing evolves