请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1225|回复: 0

What other assets generate interest (new trends such as cryptocurrencies, nft,…

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 13:49:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We like investments in alternative products understood as vehicles that invest in non-traditional assets. I am referring to funds that invest in real estate, infrastructure; private equity funds that invest in established unlisted companies (venture capital); and funds that invest in startups. But we still do not see investment in crypto assets (because they are very risky and poorly regulated assets). – Regarding the M&A area, how would you define the current moment, is there a lot of interest in Valencian companies? And do these let themselves be loved? - Yes of course. There is a lot of money in the market to invest.

Many venture capital funds have been raised in recent years and managers are looking for good opportunities. The Community has many companies that fit perfectly into the investment philosophy of the funds; by size; by business model and sector; by type Phone Number Data of shareholding… When asked if they let themselves be loved, there is everything. I think it is important that shareholders before starting a process of total sale of their company or incorporating a minority / majority partner; do a strategic reflection on the type of partner you are looking for; what they want from him and what he can contribute to the project.

I believe that venture capital funds can contribute a lot to the company, not only at the level of capital injection; but also in management. If you divert focus, management suffers – What recommendations can you make regarding these processes given your experience in corporate finance? – The truth is that I enjoy advising purchase and merger processes; It is what I had been doing since my time at KPMG and I feel very comfortable. The buying and selling processes are long and very tiring, especially for the businessman who has started the sale of his company. My recommendations for starting a sales process or incorporating a partner into your company would be the following.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|害决人还还

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:43 , Processed in 0.016222 second(s), 21 queries .